Sunday, July 14, 2013

Exploration

With a very briefly run through, question number 1, 3 and 6 really draw my attention and I'm going to go deeper on it. In the library, I found some of the books are related to these few questions.


Critical and Cultural Theory - by Dani Cavallaro

This book will act as my main reference and tool to analysis different types of media and have a better understanding on the media, how the media is generated, and what is the influences on our culture?


The Beauty Myth - by Naomi Wolf


This book is a great reference for the question no. 3, it describes feminism in a detail and great way. But I felt very silly to borrow this book, because I still haven't decided my topic yet.


After some exploration on the internet, there are some blog and online journal which are very useful.
1. http://madiamissionaryschool4.blogspot.com/
2. http://katiebirdmedia.wordpress.com/
3. http://scmc3001.wordpress.com/
4. http://mediaculture2020.blogspot.com/

Definitely, I need more time to decide which topic is the chosen one.




1 comment:

  1. Good quality references.

    Look for specific topics and experts dealing with your essay question. Please make entries soon. Deadline is coming.

    ReplyDelete